Are you a Senior Ecologist looking to further your career with an award winning multidisciplinary consultancy? Do you want to join an established and growing Team of Ecologists and work on a wide range of interesting projects? If so, the job below could be just for you!
My client is looking to recruit a Senior Ecologist to join their London office and work throughout the South East on a wide range of interesting and, at times, high profile projects within power, renewables, infrastructure and regeneration.
The following skills and attributes are required:
- strong field survey experience, in particular Phase 1
- protected species licenses, such as GCN or bats
- sound report writing skills, namely input into EcIA chapters or HRA assessments
- experience of working in a multidisciplinary team would be advantageous
- proven project management skills
- exposure to and experience in using software such as GIS and field equipment
- experience of having put together proposals and bids
- a relevant first degree
- full membership of CIEEM is required
- a full UK driving license is essential, as you will be required to travel throughout the South East
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207.