My client is looking for a Senior Ecologist to be based in their Southern offices with the rest of the Team and work on projects ranging from small scale to multi million pound schemes.
This is a brand new role and it's a really exciting opportunity to grow and develop an internal consultancy.
You will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- previous consultancy experience
- good Phase 1 habitat survey work
- excellent report writing skills
- project management
- business development
- sound client facing skills
- experience of working with protected species, in particular GCN, bats and dormice
- a protected species license would be a particular advantage
- experience of having supported planning departments
If you believe you fulfil the criteria and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira.