|Job Title:||Senior Ecologist|
|Salary:||£29000.00 - £33000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Pereira|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
If you would like the opportunity to work on a range of really exciting, high profile projects alongside a lovely, close knit team of professionals, then keep on reading!
One of the UK's leading environmental consultancies, with offices throughout the UK, is looking for a Consultant Ecologist to be based in their beautiful London offices and work on projects in the South East. You will also be liaising with Senior Ecologists in other offices as part of the Senior Team.
The following skills and experience are required:
- an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- a good, relevant first degree and preferably a second degree in an appropriate subject
- experience of conducting field surveys, with expertise in at least one taxonomic group
- strong botany skills and experience of Phase 1 Habitat Surveys
- excellent project management skills, including work scheduling, financial management and the delivery of Ecological Impact Assessments
- experience of having mentored and led a Team
- one or more protected species licenses would be great, particularly a bat license
- experience of the planning procedure and legislation in the UK
- sound communication and good client facing skills
- a desire to work hard, and be part of a successful Team
My client is working on a wide range of interesting projects, from new developments to wetland restoration projects, and it's a great company within which to progress your career.
If you feel you possess the right skills and experience, I'd love to hear from you. Please contact Katie Pereira for more information.