I am currently seeking a Senior Ecologist for a growing consultancy who are looking to establish a new office in Cambridgeshire in 2016. It will provide an ideal opportunity to progress if you at least four years in consultancy and have proven project management and business development experience. The role will involve building the Cambridge project portfolio for the consultancy and growing a local team in the area.
Working as part of the team you will provide ecological advice including carrying out a range of species surveys, preparing reports and assessments.
- Have at least 4 years experience working in Ecology
- Have proven project management and business development skills
- Producing technical reports including EPS licence applications, EcIA and BREEAM
- Be experienced in liaising with clients and government/ stakeholders,
- Have a proven ability to identify and facilitate solutions.
Please do not hesitate to contact Amy James at Allen and York if you are interested to have a further discussion.