My Client is a fast growing environmental consultancy, with teams based through the South and the Midlands. They specialise in Ecology, Landscape Architecture and Ecology.
They would be involved with undertaking and managing ecological impact assessment work in a range of sectors, undertaking surveys, liaising with clients, as well as managing and mentoring other team members, including consultants and graduates. My client is looking to take on a Senior Ecologist in their Wilmslow office. Applicants for this role are required to hold, or be eligible to hold, a bat licence.
Who you are:
- 5 years of consultancy experience
- Knowledge of EIA in relation to residential, mixed use and renewable energy schemes
- Excellent academic qualifications in ecology or biological sciences
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent survey skills (extended Phase I, plus a specialism in either botany or a protected species)
- Excellent understanding of legislative and planning policy framework as it relates to ecology and nature conservation
- Experience liaising with clients, statutory bodies and LPAs.
- Bat License, with experience.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- A great working environment with an enthusiastic, friendly and growing team
- A wide range of clients and projects
- Excellent career prospects and training
To find out more, call Josh Blanchard on 01202 888986, or email email@example.com today!