A vibrant multi disciplinary environmental consultancy, currently servicing a diverse portfolio of property, manufacturing, oil, gas and energy clients, seeks a Senior EHS Consultant to be based in Manchester.
Your role will be to
- Report to and support team leader / Director on business plan;
- Provide support and lead across a diverse range of projects and tenders ;
- Prospective candidates should be able to demonstrate ability to bring in new work and develop client relationships for the team;
- Completing EHS compliance audits and addressing non-conformities;
- Ideally be able to undertake vendor and acquisition EHS Due Diligence audits;
- EHS Management System development and support for clients;
- Provision of EHS related training services;
- Undertaking EHS performance assessment and benchmarking.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience in working with ISO14001 / BS8555 / OHSAS18001 / HSG65;
- Relevant EHS qualifications with NEBOSH / IOSH / IEMA registration;
- Recognised auditing qualifications / registration e.g. IEMA or IRCA;
- Effective communicator with excellent presentation and briefing skills;
- Ability to work with people at all levels, to persuade and encourage;
- Problem solving skills and ability to work on own initiative to drive implementation;
- A good self-manager of time and work. Ideal candidate would be self-starter with the ability to work as a team player, and have good communication skills to help assure both external and internal relationships;
- Candidates should hold a full UK drivers licence;
- Strong team player, good sense of humour with an energetic outlook.
To apply please upload your CV below and contact Annabelle Foskett or Rayner Mason on 01202 888 986 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.