Allen & York are please to have been engaged by a mid-size EHS consultancy who have a key requirement to grow their busy EHS team. This division of the company has been rapidly expanding over the past 3- 5 years and has developed a strong portfolio of clients.
The role offers a an opportunity to be a technical lead within a variety of sectors.There has a been a recent aquisition of some high tech organisations as well some more traditional industrial work. There is a chance for an individual to grow and develop client relationshops that will contribute to overall business growth.
- Support theTechnical Director on successful delivery of the business plan/ financial targets for EHS.
- Effectively deliver on each project brief
- Provide solutions to effectively manage identified EHS needs
- Support the delivery of technical reports
- Contribute to the overall company objectives
- Bachelor science or H&S degree
- NEBOSH National General Certificate and working towards diploma.
- Additional ergonomics and fire risk assessment training would be an advantage
- EHS auditing experience ideally across a range of sectors
- Wide range of knowledge of different risk assessment types.
- A notable track record in industry/ consulting.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing consultancy who are working with some very exciting names. If this sounds of interest to you then please call 01202 888986 or apply and I will call you directly.