|Job Title:||Senior EIA Consultant|
|Location:||North West England,|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Furbank|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We have been seeing a dramatic increase in development projects for many different sectors including railways, roads, and energy. Our client is a large multidisciplinary consultancy that are involved in nationally significant projects related to infrastructure, who are looking for a senior environmental consultant with broad range of experience with environmental impact assessment (EIA), to join their large and established environmental team who are involved with a variety of exciting projects.
The role will be working as part of a large environmental team involved with large infrastructure projects. Your will be responsible for managing small to medium sized projects whilst also being part of the wider team for large scale projects.
The role will include a variety of different disciplines including:
- Air Quality
- Cultural Heritage
- Noise and Vibration
- Landscape Architecture
It is essential that successful candidates have:
- Management and coordinating experience of SEAs and EIAs.
- Experience of preparing assessment chapters, studies on feasibility, scoping reports
- Good background knowledge of UK legislation for EIAs and relevant policies and guidelines.
- Experience of DCO, TWA and TCPA consent routes for projects
- Demonstrable proof of successful relationships and communications with multiple clients and many different technical disciplines
- Project management experience
- Excellent knowledge of responsibilities of project manager, including risk assessments and autonomous working.
- Relevant environmental degree, with proof of post graduate work experience.
- Chartered Status or working towards chartership
- Full driving licence
We look forward to hearing from you. For further information about this job, please contact Natalie Furbank at ALLEN & YORK on 01202 888986.