|Job Title:||Senior EIA Project Officer|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Hampshire - Winchester|
|Contact Name:||Katie Pereira|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Are you an EIA Consultant? Are you immediately available? Are you looking to work between three and four days a week? If so and you are willing to consider a contract role, please read on...
My client is looking for a Senior EIA Project Manager to cover a twelve month maternity period, working between 3-4 days a week. Working on a range of interesting infrastructure projects within the South of England, this is an excellent opportunity for the right person to broaden their experience and work in a close knit team.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and experience are required:
- a first degree in an environmental discipline and preferably a second degree in EIA or similar environmental discipline
- relevant experience working for either a local authority or consultancy in the EIA/Planning Team
- you will be required to prepare consent applications for development, provide advice on EIA best practice and undertake Environmental Statements
- you will be up to date with relevant legislation
- sound experience of having managed projects and worked on a range of infrastructure projects
- experience of having developed relations with clients is beneficial
- sound report writing and organisational skills are essential
- a valid and up to date driving license is also required