|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Design Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - West Midlands, West Midlands - Birmingham|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Our client boasts an extensive range of sustainability services. They are looking to bring an adept and experienced Electrical Design Engineer into their Building Services team. The successful candidate will provide market-leading solutions, including energy efficient propositions and conservation technology for an extensive customer base.
The Electrical Design Engineer will act as a thought leader internally as well as directly with the customer – advising on energy conversion and efficiency best practices and methodologies. As well as ensuring that the team is up to date with accreditations such as CIBSE, RIBA and CITB, the successful candidate will engage with manufacturers and consultants to identify fit-for-purpose solutions. This will include outsourcing resources such as surveyors and designers when required. The Electrical Design Engineer will act as a technical lead for electrical design engineering solutions for major and complex projects and bids.
- Highly experienced within an electrical or electro-mechanical design environment, notably HV and LV schemes, substations and switchgear replacement schemes, cogeneration, street lighting and renewables
- Hold an electrical design and engineering or related degree level qualification
- A fundamental knowledge of energy analytics is essential
- An understanding of financial modelling of energy conversion assets is advantageous, as is financial appraisal methods and lifestyle costs experience
- A good understanding of the energy monitoring and management market
- An understanding of working across multiple product and delivery verticals operating under different business models is preferred
To discuss this role further, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.