Our client is a multidisciplinary building services consultancy, working across a variety of sectors, including Public & Private Residential Development, Commercial Offices, Educational Buildings, Retail Buildings, Historic Buildings, Specialist Bespoke Development and Masterplanning.
They have a vacancy for a Senior Electrical Engineer to lead on two live projects in London. The candidate needs to have good proactivity and determination as this is a client facing, work winning position, as well as maintaining existing relationships.
- 4 - 5 years minimum experience
- Relevant degree in electrical engineering, or equivalent qualification
- Possess excellent technical knowledge in their primary discipline and a thorough understanding of building services engineering through all stages of the design process.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment, with excellent communication skills with both internal and external clients.
- Experience in delivering a mixture of development typologies, ranging from individual
Residential properties to commercial offices/ hotels etc
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software
- Knowledge of Building Regulations Part B, G, F & L
- Writing and reviewing technical specifications for tender and construction
- Building Services Design from Conceptualisation through to Practical Completion
- Working alongside Team Leader and other Senior Engineers
- Responding to clients' needs, meeting with clients, developing and producing reports, specifications and guidance or overseeing testing and commissioning activities.
Optional Qualifications / Experience:
- Working knowledge of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and associated software
- User of IES Virtual Environment (IES-VE) software
- Knowledge of Sustainability assessment methods (BREEAM, Code for Sustainable Homes, PassivHaus)
- Experience in completion of SAP, iSBEM and/or Dynamic Simulation Modelling (DSM) calculations.
We look forward to receiving your application