My client are a highly respected multi-disciplinary consultancy and a significant part of their service is the delivery of Project Management / Employer's Agent services to all sectors of the industry.
Principally they deliver new build housing ranging from affordable to high quality sale products, but also deliver services in the education and commercial sectors.
Your role would be as a member of this team at an appropriate level having the opportunity both to contribute your experience to the team's direction and to develop your skills by using our industry leading training support (RICS, APM supported etc.)
Your experience for this role may be as an Employer's Agent or as a Project Manager to reflect the evolving needs of our clients as their projects range from £2 million to £150 million.
- Relevant experience working for a professional consultancy.
- Full technical ability and up to date knowledge.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be able to lead that team on specific projects as appropriate.
- Strong communication and management skills.
- Wide experience in new building construction types
and numeracy skills.
- Interest in improving your own skills and working on a wide range of projects
- Interest in developing your career
- Delivering a full range of Employer's Agent / Client Representative / Project Management roles.
- Familiarity with current legislation, funding requirements, reporting and project management skills.
- Ability to review and constructively comment on the design process for all types of new build property.
- To be an active communicator focused on project completion to time, cost and quality
- Developing relationships with clients with a view to building long term relationships by delivering high quality service.
- Liaising with clients in respect of technical matters, programme and alternative.
-Procurement methods DEA/ajr/Staff/Job Descriptions /Employer's Agent / Project Manager April 16.
-Taking full responsibility for technical and cost matters for projects within his/her
- Reviewing projects for compliance with Employer's and Funders' requirements and
completing the relevant pro formas.
- Risk analysis and risk management of individual projects.
- Managing site and project meetings effectively and ensuring actions arising are
- Having an understanding of all major forms of contract and Development Agreements
and compliance with their terms.
Paying between £50,000 - £60,000.