Senior Energy Analyst (Procurement)
Our client, a rapidly growing Energy Consultancy servicing a varied client base including large multinationals, is looking to recruit a Senior Energy Analyst. Due to continued success they are looking for an experienced energy procurement professional who has a diverse knowledge of the energy market.
- Procure electricity and gas via wholesale and retail contracts.
- Negotiate and structure innovative flexible purchasing contracts.
- Negotiate fixed price purchasing contracts.
- Monitor, analyse and report on energy markets (Bloomberg).
- Manage tender processes, contract negotiations and client administration.
- Respond to contract queries and develop supplier relationships.
- Develop bespoke risk managed purchasing strategies.
To discuss this role further, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.