Senior / Energy Consultant
Our client is an exceptional planning and architectural consultancy with a strong sustainability division; due to continued success in the market they are looking to expand this team by bringing in a motivated and experienced energy professional. The ideal candidate will have a background in domestic and non-domestic energy assessments as well a proven track record of modelling utilising IES.
- Deliver domestic and non-domestic energy assessments.
- Utilise IES software for energy modelling
- Deliver Low and Zero Carbon feasibility studies
- Provide daylight analyses for clients
- Engage with calculations to ensure Part L compliance
- Manage associated projects and design teams
- Take the lead on design team meetings
- Accredited On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor
- 2+ years' experience in the sustainability and energy consultancy market
- Experienced in the utilisation of IES software
- Proven track record of successful modelling, daylight analyses and energy assessments
To discuss this role further, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.