|Job Title:||Senior Energy Consultant (Head of Team)|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Energy Consultant (Head of Team)
Our client is an up and coming sustainability consultancy; they are looking to expand their team of 14 energy and sustainability professionals due to continued success. This candidate will head up the division focusing on broad team management, development of current company services as well as engaging technically with SAP, SBEM, BREEAM and ESOS.
- Manage and motivate a team of 14 more junior energy and sustainability professionals.
- Oversee daily operations of the business.
- Engage heavily with business development within the Sustainability/Energy sectors.
- Engage technically with SAP, SBEM, BREEAM and ESOS assessments.
- Support with the development of the company remit (energy and sustainability works).
- 6+ years experience in the sustainability/energy market.
- Proven track record of developing and managing a team of at least 6 upwards.
- Accredited OCDEA (ideally).
- Accredited BREEAM Assessor (ideally).
- Experience in developing new business within relevant markets (ideally possible to bring clients/ work with you).
- Previous experience in energy management and ESOS.
To discuss this role further, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.