|Job Title:||Senior Energy Storage Consultant|
|Salary:||Flexible depending on location|
|Contact Name:||Toby Condie|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
This is a great opportunity to join a technical commercial energy consultancy specialising in renewables and storage. Working with both the private sector and the government this is a great chance to develop a strong experience within the future technologies market, having a solid focus on energy storage. Due to massive success my client are looking to hire a Senior Consultant in order to support the rapid expansion of the storage business. Located either near Fife, Bristol, Paris or Lyon if you are a senior consultant with a strong experience in the renewables or energy storage market then get in touch!
- Leading storage technical due diligence: providing technical analysis to assist developers, banks and equity providers in financing storage projects.
- Shortlisting sites and developing the business case: helping our clients find the best sites for storage. Conducting modelling to help define the optimal revenue stacks, considering technical interfaces.
- Forming a view on market, policy and regulation issues for storage: Diving into the details where needed to solve issues on real-life storage projects.
- Building client relationships to win new business.
- Delving into renewables projects: getting stuck into solar and wind technical projects, particularly when there is a storage component.
- Shaping strategy: making recommendations on how to develop the storage strategy – and then helping put it into practice.
- Informing industry debate: providing analysis for thought leadership and influencing policy outcomes – for blogs and conference presentations.
- Owning your career: In this fast-growth environment, there is scope to take ownership of your career and specialise in the areas you find most interesting – whether that is on the technical or revenue side of storage.
- Storage project experience: Expertise gained from working on real-life storage projects, from a technical and/or commercial perspective. This would preferably be on utility or industrial scale battery projects.
- Familiarity with UK, Irish or French ancillary services regime: Ideally from working on storage projects, or otherwise from peaking plant, or from a TSO / DNO perspective.
- A strong technical degree from a leading university. If it’s in electrical engineering, that’s a bonus.
- Experience in successful project management for complex energy projects.
- Ability to write clear, concise and accurate reports in English.
- Passion to transform our energy system, with entrepreneurial zing and a sense of fun.
If this sounds of interest get in touch with Toby Condie on 01202888986
- Energy Storage
- Project Management