|Job Title:||Senior Engineer - Rivers & Coastal|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Faye Stevens|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Allen & York are searching for a Senior Engineer - Rivers & Coastal to join a multinational consultancy in either their Birmingham or Surrey offices. The successful candidate will work in an established team delivering design solutions for river & coastal flood protection and drainage projects across the UK.
- Knowledge and experience of design and construction of fluvial flood alleviation and surface water drainage schemes in the UK.
- Good experience in use of Multi-Coloured Handbook (2013/2014) and the Environment Agency's Flood and Coastal Erosion Risk Management Appraisal Guidance (FCERM-AG), Partnership Funding and Stakeholder Engagement.
- Familiarity with flood risk modelling limitations and ability to interpret results.
- Awareness of Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS)
- Project management experience
- Strong client facing skills
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application