SENIOR ENVIRONMENTAL CLERK OF WORKS
An expanding multi-disciplinary consultancy are seeking an experienced Environmental/Ecological Clerk of Works to attend and manage projects as required.
The position presents an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join my clients company at an exciting time of development and expansion.
- Co-ordinate pre-construction surveys and the preparation of environmental management documents.
- Liaise with regulators to obtain consents where applicable,
- Undertake and/or co-ordinate on going survey effort during the construction phase,
- Provide onsite resource to monitor compliance against project documentation and legislation,
- Advise the project on achieving compliance and the latest mitigation techniques,
- Promote a positive working environment of awareness, responsibility and continual improvement.
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Experience as an Environmental/Ecological Clerk of Works, within the UK/Scottish construction/civil engineering sectors,
- A broad knowledge of environmental constraints with strong technical knowledge within either ecology, hydrology or waste management,
- The confidence to identify knowledge gaps and understand how to mitigate them,
- Proven self-starter with independent problem solving ability,
- Resilience and the ability to provide accurate advice under pressure,
- Exceptional communications and presentation skills,
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work unsupervised,
- Willing to travel.
- Excellent benefits and holiday allowance with company hardware
- Attractive salary with company bonus scheme
- Generous training budget.