Senior Environmental Consultant
With more than 300 offices worldwide our client is a global leader in commercial real estate services and they currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Environmental Consultant to join them and help grow their Environmental Team in London.
You will assume a broad range of work, which will include the management of large portfolios related to environmental due-diligence (EDD). You will also be involved with delivery of successful Phase I & II Geo-environmental assessments for a variety of different sites.
- Coordination and project management of monitoring, supervision and time management
- Management of EDD for portfolio transactions across Europe and the UK.
- Delivery of environmental assessments from design to completion
- Possess a good understanding of quantitative risk assessment modelling
- Management of remediation works
- Responsible for assigning project workload within the team
- Liaise with clients and be a key point of contact
- Train and mentor junior staff members from time to time.
- Demonstrable proof of post graduate geo-environmental work experience within an environmental consultancy
- Relevant degree with ideally a masters in environmental science or similar.
- Consistency to deliver projects to tight deadlines within a highly client focussed environment, to high standards of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to manage time and prioritise client expectations
- Compliance auditing experience would be ideal
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook PowerPoint and Project).
- Full UK driving licence is preferred.
For further information about this job, please contact Natalie at Allen & York on 01202 888986.
We look forward to receiving your application