|Job Title:||Senior Environmental Consultant|
|Salary:||Competitive salary offered|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Are you fluent in German and have strong written and spoken English skills? An exciting, global environmental consultancy have a new opportunity for an EHS professional with German and English language skills to work within their Zurich office. If you are driven by developing your career and working within a consultancy who strive to deliver sustainable solutions to their clients then this role could be for you!
The ideal candidate will have worked previously within international firms and have worked on a range of small and large scale contaminated land and remediation projects. You should have an excellent understanding of risk management and environmental legislation in Switzerland and have worked on projects which include site investigations, sampling, site remediation supervision, EHS due diligence auditing and reporting and strategy.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and manage their client portfolio, with participation into the design and implementation of business and marketing plans
- Conduct EHS due diligence and compliance audits
- Prepare proposals and cost estimates for projects
- Work with industrial clients and manage contaminated site issues
You will need to:
- Have 5 to 10 years' experience in environmental permitting and consulting
- Have a BSc in Geology, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering or similar. It would be advantageous if you have a Masters degree.
- Be happy to work in a fast paced environment and have strong attention to detail under pressure. You will therefore need to be a confident, proactive and diligent worker with a good attention to detail and approach tasks in a manner which adds value to the work.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Chris Saunby: 01202 888 986