A leading international engineering and project management consultancy, currently have an opportunity for a Senior Environment Consultant, Land Quality to join their Environmental team based across North West England.
The role requires a close working relationship with other land quality, water and waste management specialists, and the provision of land support and advice across the business.
- commercial and project management to ensure effective execution and delivery of land quality projects and the land quality elements of multi-disciplinary projects through planning and post-consent/delivery phases.
- to support the development the company's land quality knowledge base within the UK and assist in the development of new clients in key strategic markets, especially the development sector, and the industrial and energy sectors.
- to provide leadership and co-ordination in the production of tenders and proposals to new and existing clients.
- to coordinate and lead in a variety of office and site based assessments and reporting.
Qualifications & Experience
- Technical background in a geo-environmental science with significant experience of environmental consultancy.
- Demonstrable experience in the assessment and management of potentially contaminated sites, with comprehensive knowledge of Contaminated Land legislation and guidance.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact Tom Herbert 01202 888 986 or send through your application.
We look forward to receiving your application.