Location: Central London
Our client are a worldwide construction group with unmatched experience in infrastructure, bridge, highway, tunnel, dam and marine projects and are currently working for some of the most high profile infrastructure projects within the UK.
They currently have a vacancy available for a Senior Estimator to join their London based team.
This role will report to their Business Development Director and be responsible for:
- Reviewing tender documents and formulating the structure of the Bill of Quantities to comply with the Client's Tender Sum Analysis and to be incorporated into de estimating system.
- Ensuring costs are collected, collated and are included in the tender in accordance with the requirements outlined in the tender documentation.
- Conducting an analysis of the quotations received back to ensure value of money.
- It is essential that this person has been involved in Civil Works tendering
- Must be comfortable about owning the whole estimation and being responsible for it.
- CANDY or CCS experience required.
For further information please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0)1202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application