|Job Title:||Senior Estimator - Rail|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
A great opportunity to join a growing and progressive organisation as a Senior Estimator. Projects will include a variety of civil engineering and rail infrastructure contractors varying in size. You will be based at the Head offices in Southampton and be part of a successful team.
Duties as a Senior Estimator will include:
- Reviewing tender documents and highlighting any potential issues
- Pricing and producing tender submissions
- Analytical estimating; producing net cost estimates
- Preparing tender adjudication documents
- Liaison with clients and consultants, as required
- Producing material take-off's
Due to the complexity of projects that our client works on, we are seeking individuals who are familiar with working in a Civil Engineering environment and ideally on rail projects. It may be that you are currently working as an Estimator or perhaps you are from an Engineering or Quantity Surveying background and looking for a change.
Our client is offering a competitive basic salary, benefits scheme and a company car / allowance. Salary is negotiable depending on the level of your experience.