|Job Title:||Senior Estimator - Milton Keynes|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Pension, bonus & flexible benefits|
|Contact Name:||Clare Vachell|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Senior Estimator - Milton Keynes
Our client is a Regional Civil Engineering Contractor with a turnover of £120m expected for this year. Working within a variety of sectors including; highways, rail infrastructure, airports, RC structures, water and environmental they are now developing their team with offices throughout the UK focussing heavily on rail infrastructure.
We are currently looking to find them an excellent Senior Estimator to work out of the Milton Keynes office, tendering for a variety of rail infrastructure and civil engineering contracts up to £25m.
Position Description for Senior Estimator - Milton Keynes
As a Senior Estimator in the Milton Keynes office you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing tender documents and highlighting any potential issues
- Pricing and producing tender submissions
- Analytical estimating; producing net cost estimates
- Preparing tender adjudication documents
- Liaison with clients and consultants as required
- Producing material take-off's
Required experience of the Senior Estimator Milton Keynes
As a Senior Estimator in the Milton Keynes office you will be:
- Familiar with tendering Civil Engineering or Rail Infrastructure contracts to the value of £25m
You will have:
- A technical understanding of Civil Engineering processes
- A history of successfully winning a variety of projects
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, a flexible benefits package, regular salary reviews, a yearly bonus and a pension but most importantly a clearly defined career path with opportunities to progress in an environment where on-going professional qualifications are encouraged.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more information, please call Clare Vachell at ALLEN & YORK or connect with me on Linkedin for a confidential conversation.