|Job Title:||Senior Field Technician - Leakage|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Field Technician (Leakage)
My client are looking to strengthen our Leakage Teams with Senior Leakage Technicians based across the South East. You will ensure the effective technical delivery of leakage detection, deliver the services and help ensure the annual Company Reported Leakage target is achieved. You will support, mentor and coach both Trainees and Leakage Technicians in all aspects of leak detection and water loss management.
We are happy to offer fixed term or permanent contracts and will accept applicants UK wide. Any expenses/accommodation will also be paid.
- To co-ordinate staff, information and resources to enable prompt detection of leaks or consumption.
- To provide technical support and guidance to resolve complex leakage and distribution issues.
- To ensure team complies with H&S, HR, NRSWA, Environmental and QA procedures.
- To assist in the performance management of all leak detection staff to ensure service levels are met and to assist in the formulation of plans for improvement.
- Ensure that field staff on site are supported and audited in their awareness of procedures and technical competence.
- Coach trainees and leakage technicians to develop and improve and support the operational area team to meet all performance targets.
- Escalate issues to the Area Manager where applicable.
- Practical experience of Leakage Detection on active projects, ideally 2 years or more.
- Good basic understanding of hydraulics and water distribution systems, ability to read and work from water distribution network records in both electronic and paper format.
- Detailed knowledge of leakage equipment and methodology.
- Ability to organise staff, understand and work towards targets, as well as work safely and responsibly at all times.
- EUSR water hygiene card.