We are currently recruiting on behalf of a technology-driven consultancy working in Environment Health and Safety, principally in the fields of Water and Fire compliance.
The Fire Risk Management Division is rapidly expanding and they are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Fire Engineer to join the team.
- Production and review of fire strategies
- Review of architectural building designs
- Complex risk assessment and consultancy (eg healthcare premises)
- Liaison with Fire Services, Local Authorities and Building Control Regulators
The role may also include building occupation calculation and advice, along with smoke modelling consultancy but full training can be given in these areas if required.
A strong customer focus, high standards and the ability to work to deadlines are a necessity as is the flexibility to work throughout the UK (with reasonable notice)
- Member of Institute of Fire Engineers - ideally as a Chartered Fire Engineer
- 5 years experience in Fire Engineering
- Degree educated in Engineering or similar
- High standard of written and spoken English
You will be home based with the majority of contracts in London and the South East but travel to other parts of the UK will be required.
This is a great opportunity to join an inspiring and dynamic team of professionals. Working with leading industry experts we would expect you to become a senior member of the team in the next 18 to 24 months.