Global brand specialising in natural and built asset design and consultancy services.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Facilities Management consultancy team based in London for a Senior FM consultant to join their expanding team.
The role will focus predominantly on;
- Development of client relationships through effective service delivery management offering client satisfaction and high service levels
- Taking the lead in preparing proposals and negotiating sales to drive business development opportunities and future growth
- Identifying further opportunities with existing clients to develop new income streams
- Providing expertise and technical knowledge in the management of FM Procurement or outsourced processes on behalf of both public and private sector clients
- Monitoring the asset performance and compliance throughout the operational phases on behalf of public or private sector clients in the context of both In House and PFI/PPP service delivery models
- Undertaking audit and site condition surveys and supporting the overall budget and life cycle cost models
- Sharing market knowledge and opinion on the overall service efficiency and identifying any potential cost saving opportunities on behalf of the public or private sector client.
You will have;
- Ability to continuously plan and lead projects, including initial development and breakdown of schedules, timeline mapping, budget control and full reporting review and authorization
- Experience maintaining and forecasting workloads using life cycle processes, pipeline management for designated accounts and appropriate business planning through regular client interaction and reporting to service delivery leaders
- Leadership experience providing regular performance feedback to team members, actively supporting individual and collective development to achieve performance related objectives
- An advocate of health and safety initiatives ensuring a culture reflecting our policies and processes are followed, providing a safe environment with our clients
- A good knowledge and understanding of facilities management and consultancy procedures within the construction industry
- Excellent client management and presentation skills, conducting yourself in a professional and diligent manner in all circumstances
- Ideally, a desirable candidate would be educated to HNC/Degree level in a related field, and be either Chartered or Member of Facilities Management
- Background in Engineering and/or Mechanical experience advantageous
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986.
We look forward to receiving your application.