|Job Title:||Senior FM Project Design Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Hampshire|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our client is a well-known multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy company. An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Facilities Management Group based in Hampshire for a Senior Facilities Management Project Design Engineer. The role will be based in Hampshire but with travel to London and other parts of the UK as required.
The company provides the essential independent, strategic and practical expertise to support all aspects of engineering services including operation and maintenance throughout the life cycle of a building. Typical projects will include major plant replacement and building refurbishment works and candidates must have demonstrable experience of taking projects from inception and feasibility, through design and specification to site monitoring and handover
To apply for this position you must have;
- 5+ years’ experience of Building Engineering Services Design in existing buildings with particular emphasis on delivering small to medium sized projects
- Demonstrable experience of taking projects from inception and feasibility, through design and specification to site monitoring and handover.
- A good understanding of the subsequent maintenance and operation of engineering services and of undertaking condition surveys, service delivery audits and preparing plant replacement / life cycle plans would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience with HEVACOMP and AMTECH design software and NES Specification Software
- Good practical understanding of mechanical and electrical plant, systems and equipment In relation to engineering design, operation and maintenance across a wide range of sectors and building types
- Already be delivering this type of service in a consultancy or similar business
- Hold relevant level of professional membership i.e. CIBSE, IMechE, IET
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, works well under own initiative
- An understanding of Building Management Systems and Energy-efficient refurbishment would be advantageous
25 days holiday, performance related bonus, pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance, and Employee Assistance Programme and childcare vouchers
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Gemma on 01202 888 986