Allen & York are searching for a Senior GeoEnvironmental Consultant to join our client's team in Leeds. This role has come about due to expansion of the team, and an ever-increasing workload in a thriving region. We are looking for a consultant with a solid grounding in the space to help develop junior engineers in the team and work as an outwardly facing member of the team, working with clients and stakeholders on major projects.
A full job description is available on request, but you will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Provide technical expertise within the geo-environmental field, to clients and to other disciplines.
* Plan, programme, co-ordinate and prepare reports for specific projects.
* Negotiating with regulators and statutory consultees.
* Preparing of cost estimates for projects.
* Supporting more senior members of the team in proposal and bid writing.
* Day to day management of junior staff on projects.
- Degree qualified to Masters Level (or equivalent) in relevant subject.
* Ideally Chartered (CEnv, CSci, CGeol or GEng).
This is a strong opportunity for a mid-career professional to join an established team, and to crucially have an impact on the working environment and processes. We look forward to hearing from you. 01202 888 986