|Job Title:||Senior GeoEnvironmental Engineer|
|Salary:||£27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Herbert|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Due to a fantastic pipeline for 2016 and beyond, Allen & York have been brought on board by a specialist GeoEnvironmental and GeoTechnical investigation firm, to support a key recruitment project in their Suffolk office. We are searching for a driven individual that will play a key role within the team moving forward. Chartered registration with a recognised industry body is an advantage, and attaining chartered status would be encouraged and assisted. The engineer is responsible directly to the Directors of the company, to whose satisfaction the duties must be performed, to maintain the high reputation of the Company and assist in maintaining its profitability.
A full job description is available on request, however key duties will include:
- Desk studies and environmental audits.
- Liaison with Clients, Consultants, and other professionals to establish requirements for investigations, testing, and consultancy services.
- Liaison with subcontractors.
- Liaison with statutory authorities to agree requirements for investigation, remediation and monitoring, and to progress the discharge of planning conditions.
- Programming and organisation of fieldwork, including arranging access, permissions and plant hire.
- Site visits and meetings.
- Environmental site monitoring.
The client is involved in both contaminated land and geotechnical work, so a blend of both skill sets would be a distinct advantage. The role involves both office-based and site-based activities, and a UK driving licence will be necessary.
Training, guidance and supervision will be provided as necessary to develop key skills. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and ability.
We look forward to receiving your application.