We have a great new opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Senior Geotechnical Engineer. Our client is a great engineering company who is looking for dynamic candidates to join their offices in the midlands.
The successful candidate must have:
- a relevant Masters degree
- previous consultancy experience
- experience of managing ground investigations
- the ability to complete detailed and professional desk studies and reports.
- a good background in Geotechnical design.
Ideally the candidate will have experience using AGS, Holebase SI and Civil 3D.
Ability to work and travel to sites throughout the midlands is vital.
Candidates will be required to complete business development.
In addition to this also develop relationships with clients.
Salary will be commensurate to experience.
Please get in touch with Natalie Furbank if you have any questions.