The market is looking good and there are some fantastic opportunities out there for those in the geotechnical field.
Our client is a well-regarded large multi-disciplinary consultancy, who require forward thinking and dynamic candidates in order to appoint a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in Scotland.
The successful candidate will lead designs in the Geotechnical team in a wide variety of projects. You will be required to support and mentor junior staff members.
The candidate will require
- The competence to design projects, write professional reports and interpret data
- Experience with earthwork and foundation projects and site and soil investigations
- An excellent background in projects involving water, highways or rail sectors
- An expert knowledge of Geotechnical design
- The ability to promote the profile of the Geotechnical team externally and internally
- A degree or equivalent in Geological Sciences or Civil Engineering. Ideally this will be re-enforced with a Masters degree in Engineering Geology or Geotechnical Engineering
- A professional Chartership.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, please click the link below
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy.
For more information please contact Natalie Furbank 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.