We are currently recruiting for a Senior Health & Safety Advisor to join our client who is a well established and highly reputable company within the building and civil engineering industry.
Core responsibilities of the Senior Health & Safety Advisor
- Support site management teams to ensure compliance with all requirements stipulated in the Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan
- Carry out regular inspections of sites and work places to determine whether work is being carried out in accordance with Company Policy, Procedures and the relevant Statutory Provisions.
- Carry out accident/incident investigations in accordance with the Company Accident/Incident Reporting procedure and, analysing all data, making recommendations to avoid any reoccurrences
- Assist in the preparation & review of project H&S documents including operational risk assessments and those of 3rd parties
- Carry out site inductions and other training as required.
- Support the HSQE Manager/ Health & Safety Manager in the delivery of the Group Audit Programme.
You will have
- Have a NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety / NVQ Level 5 Diploma / or equivalent
- Be Degree Qualified (or experience equivalent to a degree) (Desirable)
- Be a Graduate or Chartered Member of IOSH
- Be an Internal Auditor OHSAS 18001
- Have a CSCS Card - Black / AQP / PQP
For more information please contact Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 ext 247
We look forward to receiving your application