|Job Title:||Senior Health & Safety Advisor|
|Location:||North West London, London|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rayner Mason|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Health & Safety Advisor to join our client who is a well established and highly reputable company within the building and civil engineering industry.
- Support site management teams to ensure compliance with all requirements stipulated in the Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan
- Carry out regular inspections of sites and work places to determine whether work is being carried out in accordance with Company Policy, Procedures and the relevant Statutory Provisions.
- Carry out accident/incident investigations in accordance with the Company Accident/Incident Reporting procedure and, analysing all data, making recommendations to avoid any reoccurrences
- Assist in the preparation & review of project H&S documents including operational risk assessments and those of 3rd parties
- Carry out site inductions and other training as required.
- Support the HSQE Manager/ Health & Safety Manager in the delivery of the Group Audit Programme.
The Successful candidate will:
- Have a NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety / NVQ Level 5 Diploma / or equivalent
- Be Degree Qualified (or experience equivalent to a degree) (Desirable)
- Be a Graduate or Chartered Member of IOSH
- Be an Internal Auditor OHSAS 18001
- Have a CSCS Card - Black / AQP / PQP
To apply please call Rayner Mason on 01202 888 986 ext 246 or email email@example.com
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
This is one of many Health and Safety job opportunities provided through Allen & York.
Health & Safety includes Health & Safety Management, Risk, Quality/Assurance, Construction HSE and Corporate HSE