|Job Title:||Senior Health & Safety Consultant|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Brown|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Senior Health & Safety Consultant
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 (DOE) plus car allowance and package
We are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Health & Safety Consultant on behalf of our client who are a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification, delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
The role of Senior Health & Safety Consultant will be to support one of their global corporate clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Play an active role in the delivery of an annual Consulting Group Business Plan
* Provide high quality technical consultancy to clients
* Keep abreast of current legislation, relevant national and international standards and guidelines and technical developments within the relevant field
* Be exemplar in client management and relationship building
* Contribute to delivery of projects on time and to budget; to manage resources in the delivery of the projects; to undertake regular project reviews
* Support compliance with QHSE and external quality/certification requirements
* Support members of staff in delivery of consultancy services and ensure their compliance with site safety practices where site work is undertaken
You as the successful Candidate will:
* Be Degree qualified in relevant subject
* Be a member of a related professional institution
* Have Strong analytical and report writing skills
* Have a Positive approach to the challenges of change and see change as an opportunity
* Have previous experience of CDM
* Have experience working for a large corporate organisation
To apply for this excellent opportunity please call Luke Brown on 01202 888 986 or email email@example.com.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
This is one of many Health and Safety job opportunities provided through Allen & York.
Health & Safety includes Health & Safety Management, Risk, Quality/Assurance, Construction HSE and Corporate HSE.