|Job Title:||Senior Health and Safety Consultant|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
An opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety professional to join one of Europe's leading project management, engineering and consultancy service providers with projects spanning Industrial, Energy, Waste and Infrastructure. You will work with a number of high profile clients to lead projects on CDM-C and Health and Safety.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Co-ordinate Health and Safety Advisory/ CDM knowledge within the Business Unit liaising with CDM-C's in the UK organisation
- Give advice to clients in order to comply with statutory compliance.
- Undertake site safety audits, inspections and implement training programmes for clients.
- Develop and deliver training programmes, workshops and CDP events for internal designers and consultants within the business.
- Advise the business and clients on CDM and Health and Safety legislation changes and developments.
- Manage client relationships and proposal writing.
The successful candidate will proven experience in delivering and growing on CDM-C and Health and Safety services, have extensive experience as a design consultant in civil engineering or building, be a registered member of APS and hold a NEBOSH Construction certificate.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Waste, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy.
Health & Safety includes Health & Safety Management, Risk, Quality/Assurance, Construction HSE and Corporate HSE