|Job Title:||Senior Health and Safety Consultant|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Position: Senior Health and Safety Consultant
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
My clients Environmental Health Safety Management and Compliance team are looking to appoint a Senior Health and Safety Consultant to be based in London. We are looking for HSE professionals who have undertaken Construction Health and Safety projects and Occupational Health and Safety Management consultancy projects. You will need to demonstrate your competency through a mixture of work experience and professional qualifications.
- Supporting a wide range of construction clients on projects across the London area.
- Advising clients on CDM.
- Have good commercial awareness by managing projects and managing resources to budget.
- You will be responsible for managing the delivery of projects including creating the project, managing resources to budget.
- Working closely with clients to develop strong relationships.
- Working and managing multiple projects.
The Successful candidate will have:
- Construction and industry experience.
- Relevant professional health and safety qualifications.
- Membership to a professional body (IIRSM, IOSH etc).
- Proven track record of providing competent CDM and health and safety advice.
- Knowledge of HSE auditing and management systems.
- Appropriate experience of the design and construction processes applicable to the project.
To apply, please send your CV to Gemma Dickinson or call on 01202 888986.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.