Allen & York have been engaged by a growing consultancy who are seeking to appoint an experienced senior consultant into the team. They work over 500 global branded clients and take a very professional approach to completing bespoke projects to a high standard.
If you would like to be part of a already established and growing organisation where you can really make a difference then this is the role for you.
As a senior member of the Professional Service team, you will be responsible for delivering outstanding service to clients by identifying their needs and issues and finding pragmatic and innovative solutions. The role will be responsible for identifying required skill sets and assembling delivery teams as required. The role will manage relationships across all levels including giving advice and challenging business practice in a collaborative way to gain the right result, and to champion and promote effective health and safety governance, risk management and compliance.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Working closely with managers and business development to deliver our service to our clients.
- Assemble, lead and support a team of consultants/SMEs as required by the client's needs across projects.
- Act as a leading subject matter expert (SME) advising and supporting our clients, team of consultants and product team in specialist matters as required.
- Undertake risk assessments including for complex properties and processes.
- Design, develop, audit, train and integrate (where required) SHE management systems at various life cycles for clients both in the UK and overseas to OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 or equivalent in documented form or on a full digital software platform.
- Create highly compelling training programmes including initial training needs analysis and templates, permit systems, contractor approval systems, risk control systems for clients.
- Design and undertake safety climate/ behavioural safety surveys and audits.
- Review of international and UK regulations and provision of advice for client impact assessments.
- Create and undertake emergency preparedness test for HSE events.
- Design and presenting management reports and analytics to clients.
- 7-10 years' health and safety experience with a strong career progression
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Leading a team and at least 2-5 projects implementing a management system for complex environment
- At least one project of maintaining certification in 18001 or 14001 essential, and ISO 9001 desirable
- Experience across a range of corporate low-risk sectors an advantage
If this sounds of interest then please apply or call Jen Websdale directly.