|Job Title:||Senior Health and Safety Consultant - London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Allen & York have been engaged by a global consultancy who are looking to grow their Health and Safety team in London. This is an exciting opportunity to work on global projects at a strategic level. Our client has 12,000 experts in more than 25 countries and are still growing.
This role would suit someone with a consultancy background who has the ability to develop business and write detailed proposals.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and experienced Health and Safety Consultant who would like to build a global safety team from an office in London.
You will support the continued growth of the international Health and Safety practice covering a variety of sectors and a range of geographies. You will collaborate with technical leaders to deliver innovative solutions to the clients most challenging Health and Safety issues.
- BEng or Bsc qualification
- CMIOSH (or Grad IOSH working towards CMIOSH)
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Full clean driving licence
- Consultancy experience across many sectors
- To deliver complex projects independently but also with large teams
- Project management experience
- Track record of developing business
- Understanding of future Health and Safety legislation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills