|Job Title:||Senior Highways Design Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
The Senior Highways Design Engineer to lead the delivery of projects- to meet budget, time-frame and quality targets, meeting or exceeding client expectations. To be considered, we are seeking candidates with the following credentials:
• Civil Engineering degree
• Chartered status (or approaching chartered status)
• Project experience in Highways Design (experience of both major highways and urban highways or development projects would be an advantage).
• Previous site experience (as contractor or supervisor) would be an advantage
• AutoCAD skills would be very useful with Civil3D (or similar) capability an advantage.
• Good skills with MS Excel and Word are essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated experience in a client facing position
• Line management and performance management experience
• Ability to think in an innovative and entrepreneurial manner
• A strong team-working ethic is essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Highways Senior Manager and Principal Engineers you will be required to assist in the management and delivery of projects to meet budget, time-frame and quality targets, meeting or exceeding client expectations. You will be responsible for Highways Engineers and technicians on projects and as a line manager. You will assist with the development of the teams' skills in the UK and in our Global Excellence Centre.
You will also be responsible for promoting and marketing all facets of our clients services during interfaces with clients and other sectors / disciplines, contribute towards the achievement of the divisional business plan and build networks within the industry.
Our client is offering a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives.
If you are keen to progress your career and join a reputable global organisation, please get in contact for a confidential conversation.
We look forward to hearing from you!