|Job Title:||Senior Highways Design Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £48,000 + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Claire Baker|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
As the Senior Highways Design Engineer you will lead and be responsible for, Highways engineers and technicians on projects and as a line manager. Perform and manage required activities that are associated with Highways design projects (Major and Urban) in line with client and national standards and codes of practice. Work with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design - such as structural design, urban design, landscape architecture and technology. Building a profile in the industry whilst promoting and developing the technical capability of other team members.
• Civil Engineering Degree.
• Chartered Status or approaching chartered status.
• Previous experience in a similar role within a consultancy environment.
• Previous experience in a client interface and involvement within business development (would be advantageous).
• Project experience in Highways Design (major and urban highways or development projects would be advantageous).
• Previous site experience (contractor or supervisor) would be an advantage.
• Proven ability to lead and performance manage.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Our client is offering a comprehensive package which includes a competitive basic salary, pension and bonus scheme.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to progress their career within a global firm who strongly believes in the career development of their employees.
We look forward to receiving your application.