|Job Title:||Senior Highways Design Engineer|
|Location:||North West England|
|Salary:||£35000 - £43000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||David Ward|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Senior Highway Design Engineer - Manchester
37.5 hours - Some flexibility possible
A Senior Highway Design Engineer is required to join a continually growing, forward thinking, independent and international consultancy who specialise in a broad range of diverse engineering fields. My client who employ close to 7000 people globally, utilising expertise of variant disciplines whilst supporting sustainability and recognising potential world challenges would like to hear from you if you are looking to inject some impetus to your career where you will be supported to achieve your ambitions.
You will be working out of both Manchester and Liverpool offices as work load dictates so the need for some flexibility and travel is paramount. Dealing with Infrastructure projects, client liaison and exceptional team environment dynamics are essential facets for the role.
- Management of Infrastructure projects
- Develop and design solutions
- Inspiring Junior Staff
- Developing Technical skills of Junior Team Members
- Day to Day management
- Assistance in Preparation of PQQ's
- Relevant degree or Equivalent
- Extensive Experience in Highways Projects
- Chartered or working towards Chartered status
- Highway design Software expertise - Windes, MX etc
- Working Knowledge of Design standards - DRMB, MfS
- Management and Project Management skills
- Contract Procurement, contract administration experience, (NEC Contract, MCHW).
- Motivational manager
- Clean UK Licence
For a full and detailed Job Description along with benefits information, please get in touch by sending your CV.