|Job Title:||Senior HSE Manager - Middlesex|
|Salary:||Negotiable + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Senior HSE Manager
Allen & York are delighted to have been engaged by a global leader within the manufacturing sector who are seeking to appoint a site based HSE manager. This role is based at a key site in Middlesex which achieves circa $30m in sales annually.
As part of the senior leadership team on site you will be responsible for ensuring compliance in all areas but also to help develop a positive culture around HSE. This role will suit an individual who is looking to make a significant difference to both technical and behavioural operations on a key manufacturing site.
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external legal requirements
- Carry out internal audits and risk assessments
- Take the lead for waste disposal and energy consumption on site
- Provide employee training on safe standards of work
- To ensure employee Health and Wellbeing is not compromised by the nature of the work
- Manage all associated HSE costs
- Maintain relationships with external governing bodies
- NEBOSH Diploma or certificate with relevant experience or evidence of CPD
- Relevant membership of IOSH
- Experience in facilities or maintenance
If this is of interest please call Jack on 01202 888986 ext 291 or apply and I will contact you directly.