Allen & York are pleased to have been engaged by a leading service organisation who are seeking to appoint a Senior QSHE Advisor. They have recently signed a 5-year contract with a transport organisation in London which typically has over 10 million users per annum.
The role of Senior QSHE Advisor is to ensure the contract remains compliant with the internal standards and the relevant ISO standards. In this pro-active role, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest safety standards to ensure that the front line can deliver on their accountabilities.
- Provide assurance that the contract is being delivered in a compliant manner
- Responsible for support on auditing
- Implementation of risk management process
- Carry out incident and accident reports
- Support H&S training to be delivered on site
- Offer professional advice to all involved with the contract
- Work with other service organisations involved with the contract
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Work experience in a FM, Engineering or Transport organisation
- Auditing experience of 18001 and 14001, 9001 is desirable
- Pro-active safety practitioner
This is a unique opportunity to work on a very niche project in London that will impact over 10m people a year. The organisation has a high appreciation for safety and this role is key to the success of the contract and allowing the front line to work effectively.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply or call Jack on 01202 888986 ext 291.