|Job Title:||Senior Hydraulic Modeller|
|Location:||South West England,|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
If you are an experienced Senior Hydraulic Modeller who is looking to join a Water team who are involved in diverse and stimulating projects then please read on...
Our client is a leading global consultancy who with their extensive market experience and insights provide high level and sustainable results through their consultancy, design, engineering, management and project services. Delivering solutions across the world, our client is a progressive and forward thinking company with the capability to cover the complete asset life cycle.
The successful candidate will report to a Team Leader and their duties will include:
- Setting the technical direction for modelling studies and flood risk projects
- Produce and lead sewer model builds
- Preparing project proposals, bids and fee estimates
- Support and develop junior modelling staff
- Working alongside other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design
- Providing input to the project team
- Building relationships with clients on projects
You will need:
- A degree in an appropriate analytical discipline (e.g. civil engineering, environmental science)
- 1D Network modelling experience, using InfoWorks CS / ICM
- Highly proficient in Excel and data analysis
- Broad practical experience in the UK water industry
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Experience of mentoring and developing other team members
- It is advantageous to have 1D fluvial and 2D surface water modelling experience
- It is advantageous to have experience in sewer flood scheme development, spill assessments, flood risk assessments and developer impact assessments.
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me, Jill Richmond on 01202 888 986.