We are looking for an aspirational senior hydrogeologist with experience in water resource projects in a commercial environment to join the Water & Environment consulting team. The successful candidate would need to be flexible in their working approach, show a willingness to travel and be keen to learn about a new sector.
||UK - England - South West England, Wiltshire - Malmesbury
||12 months ago
A full job description and details of the employer are available on request. The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing project team and mentoring junior team members
- Financial and project management and accountability on a range of projects
- Provide expert technical role within projects, including fieldwork and office work
- Reporting to senior management on project progress and accounting
- Management of water supply borehole development and protection projects
- Direct client liaison, attending technical meetings and contractor supervision and negotiation
- Assisting with business development activities, attending business
- development meeting
The team is currently made up of Hydrogeologists and water resource specialists. The focus of the current workload surrounds water resources development and protection, in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Ideally MSc qualified in Hydrogeology or similar subject
- Suitable experience in a commercial environment
- Experience in direct client liaison and contractor supervision
- Proven technical report writing skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and with enthusiasm
A fantastic package is on offer with this role, including a competitive base salary, a maximum of 33 days holiday, private healthcare etc. This is a great opportunity for a Hydrogeologist who is looking to move away from SI based work into international water resources.
We look forward to receiving your application.