|Job Title:||Senior Hydrologist - Team Leader|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Are you a Senior Hydrologist looking for a new challenge? Do you currently manage a team or are you looking for the opportunity to do so? My client, a growing environmental consultancy is looking to expand their hydrology team with a Senior Hydrologist to report to their Principal Hydrologist.
The successful individual will be a confident, friendly and motivated individual to work within this innovative and specialist environmental consultancy. You will be responsible for reviewing consultants' work within the team, client contact and delivering projects to budget and on time.
The following skills and attributes are also required:
- Significant experience of hydrology within a consultancy environment
- Experience assisting other team members with daily work and project management
- Hydraulic modelling, drainage design, SUDS and flood frequency estimation experience
- Experience of ISIS-TUFLOW, HECRAS, MIKE or similar
- Competent in the use of FEH and WINFAP for generating hydrology flows.
- Experience using MicroDrainage Windes for generating greenfield runoff rates and volumes would be useful
You will have:
- A positive, friendly and motivated attitude
- Excellent report-writing skills
- A degree in hydrology or relevant discipline
- CIWEM membership or be on your way to membership
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with external service providers providing specifications and supervising their work
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me, Jill Richmond on 01202 888 986.