Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Currently seeking a dynamic and ambitious Senior Infrastructure Engineering for an award winning consultancy with offices on a global scale. You will be working on numerous projects in the defence, commercial and infrastructure sectors. Experience in Infrastructure, Civils 3D, micro drainage is a must. Working from the Bristol offices you will be joining an ever expanding team with the aspiration to merge your experience and design knowledge in the infrastructure, highways and drainage space. If you feel you have the required drive and expertise, please read the requirements and highlight your interest.
- 5 years experience and have good knowledge of Civils 3D
- will be able to work on Section 38, Section 278, and 104 technical packages
- Senior engineer working toward chartered status
- several years experience of drainage design, flood risk assessment and highways design
- delivering projects, maintaining project process and acting as a client point of contact
- IEng / CEng
If you are seeking a great opportunity to work with a global consultancy firm and wish to work in partnership with clients who consistently deliver exceptional outcomes through sustainable solutions, whilst taking the opportunity to grow your career and would like a full JD with benefits information, please apply using your CV.