Senior Key Account Manager - Grounds Maintenance
The SKAM functions as both a KAM and a leader within the KAM team. As an important member of the Key Account Management team, he/she is the first point of contact within head office for the ‘The Client’.
The SKAM is responsible for managing their own and their KAM team’s workload and ensuring that all the clients are provided with the very best customer service.
The SKAM (Senior Key Account Manager) is responsible for the development of existing small & medium clients; to grow these accounts into high value strategic accounts.
The SKAM will liaise with SKAMs and Key Account Manager’s to seek to exploit SME opportunities, taking ownership of the growth of these accounts.
Duties will include:
The SKAM will act as a KAM and as line manager within the business as well as being responsible for the growth of clients.
Senior Key Account Manager Responsibilities:
• Ensuring that all KAM standard objectives are met and exceeded wherever possible, both personally and by their team
• Act with other SKAMs to share best practice
• Leading in the selection and training of new hires throughout on-boarding
• Supporting their team’s development through internal and external training and support
• Communicating with other GC internal teams and field teams regularly to create and maintain a positive engaging working environment
• Managing the on-going performance of individuals, including and adhering to KPIs and alignment with GC culture
• Ensuring that our KAM’s clients always receive the very best customer service, includes: KPIs achieved, timeliness of action, behaviours and leading by example
Key Account Manager Responsibilities:
• Building rapport and close relationships with clients exceeding their expectations
• Continually looking to improve ways of working to ensure best outcome for the client and growth for GC
• Answering all queries from clients and operations staff via phone, email and post
• Providing quotations, updates and reporting to clients as required / requested
• Ensuring visits are made on time and to a high standard
• Ensuring all GC systems are up to date at all times
• Ensuring that the Client’s KPI’s are met and exceeded