|Job Title:||Senior Landscape Architect|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Holly Maslin|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
A leading multi-disciplinary Consultancy, working on a number of high profile projects is looking for a Senior Landscape Architect to join the Team in the Bristol office. Ideally you will hold a Degree in Landscape Architecture (or similar) and, ideally, be a Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute.
* Preparation of Landscape & Visual Impact Assessment's
* To liaise with local authorities, clients and sub-consultant's.
* To travel to project sites to produce initial site and visual appraisals and provide photographic records for inclusion in Landscape Visual Impact Assessments.
* To assist in the monitoring of expenditure of work undertaken.
* To assist with compliance of CDM and Health and Safety legislation relating to landscape projects.
Experience & Skills Required
* LVIA in accordance with the latest best practice guidance including GLVIA 3, LandMap, landscape character assessment and environmental site appraisal.
* UK environmental legislation, planning and EIA process
* Verified photomontage view and visualisation production
* Competence in AutoCAD, GIS capability
* Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
A full driving licence is needed. A competitive salary and benefits package dependant on skills and experience.
For more details contact Amy James at Allen and York